Tuesday, December 28, 2021

When You Realize That God Is With You in Trials

When my husband and I have stayed in the hospital or undergone medical procedures, kind nurses and doctors make an otherwise frightening experience a little bit like something you want to do, somewhere you want to be. Reflecting on this made me think: how much more so could being aware of the presence of the kindness of God make every scary trial a tolerable place to be? Maybe even somewhere you a-little-bit want to be in order to meet Him there?

2 comments:

  1. You are on to something there!

    Merry Christmas, Michelle, and may your new year be bright with the presence of Christ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Gretchen! Merry Christmas, and Christ is born; glorify Him! Thank you for your feedback! I've been thinking about blogging regularly again, and I really appreciate knowing that you looked at what I wrote :)

      Delete